- Delivering Truth Around the World
Custom Search

--'Power to Sell' -- The Latest Land Grab


Smaller Font Larger Font RSS 2.0

"Power to Sell" -- The Latest Land Grab

By Anna Von Reitz

June 8th 2017

All over the country alarmed homeowners and landowners are getting unexpected demands to pay large amounts of taxes that they never heard about.  These bills appear out of the blue, usually with a "Notice of Power to Sell". 

What is happening is that the UNITED STATES, INC. is in liquidation.  That means that the STATE OF IDAHO is in liquidation.  So is CRAWFORD COUNTY.  So is JOHN MICHAEL DOE.  These are all franchises of the UNITED STATES, INC., so they are all being liquidated, too.

The bankruptcy trustees are going around and trying to settle the debts of CRAWFORD COUNTY by  taxing or selling off property belonging to franchisees like JOHN MICHAEL DOE who happen to have property in CRAWFORD COUNTY for the benefit of Secondary Creditors to the bankruptcy liquidation.

They are able to do this because they are trying to claim that the whereabouts of the actual owners and their identities are unknown, so that the property is abandoned.

What to do? 

Go do the Land Recording Office and get a certified copy of the present deed.

Go home and create a Corrected Deed to file on top of it.

You are going to correct the name of the owner from JOHN MICHAEL DOE to Doe, John Michael or Doe, J.Michael, or some other variation that suits you.

Next, you are going to correct the address.  If it was "1911 Sugarplum Lane" you are going to change it to in care of a Post Office Box or your business address or your Mom's mailing address.  One way or another, you are going to change it.

Next, you are going to change the land description itself.  If they were using Lot and Block, you are going to use the Plat Numbers, or a Metes and Bounds description.  If you can afford it, get a land surveyor to do a new survey and attach that to the corrected deed.  The point is, you are going to change it. 

As part of the land description you are going to add a tag line of new information.

If you were born in say, Montana, you are going to write the following on your corrected deed:

Covered under Private Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US Montana.

This tells the Bankruptcy Trustees to back all the way off  until their butts hit seawater.

I set up a Private Indemnity Bond at the U.S. Treasury covering every one of the fifty states.  You can indemnify your property against all and any claims against JOHN MICHAEL DOE by piggy-backing onto your home state's indemnity bond and making reference to the bond in your land description. 

The rats will have to discharge their claim and set it aside because the actual Principal Priority Creditors have come forward and staked their claim. 

Spread the word and the instructions and help your neighbors.  This is all about helping each other through this onslaught of fraud.  Go door to door if need be.