- Delivering Truth Around the World
Custom Search

Antifa Who Murdered Trump Supporter Dies in 'Shootout' With U.S. Marshals Task Force

Smaller Font Larger Font RSS 2.0


Michael Reinoehl, the Antifa terrorist who shot and killed beloved Trump supporter Aaron Danielson in Portland on Saturday night, was killed in shootout with a U.S. Marshals Task Force, according to a report.



Two witnesses told The Olympian they saw a man armed with a semi-automatic rifle shoot 40-50 shots at police before they returned fire and killed him.

From The Olympian:

The suspect in the fatal shooting of a right-wing supporter in Portland was shot and killed by a U.S. Marshals task force near Lacey Thursday evening.

The shooting occurred in the 7600 block of 3rd Way Southeast in Tanglewilde about 7 p.m.

Pierce County sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer confirmed the man who was killed is 48-year-old Michael Forest Reinoehl, the suspect in last weekend’s fatal shooting.

Thurston County sheriff’s Lt. Ray Brady said the Pierce County sheriff’s fugitive apprehension team, working as part of the U.S. Marshals team, was in the area looking for a wanted homicide suspect when they saw the suspect come out of an apartment. They said he appeared to be armed.

“The suspect came out to the car,” Troyer said. “They attempted to put him into custody and shots were fired.”

The man was inside a vehicle at the apartment complex when the shootout began.

The suspect ran from the car. Officers said he pulled out a gun and the officers fired, according to Brady.

Reinoehl was pronounced dead at the scene.

Brady confirmed that four officers fired their weapons. The officers were from the Department of Corrections, Pierce County Sheriff’s Department and Lakewood Police Department.

Chad Smith and Chase Cutler, who were working on cars nearby Thursday, said an unmarked SUV has been parked on School Street for a while when that SUV and another converged on a man in a vehicle in the apartment complex. They moved onto a grassy area about 50 yards away to watch what was happening.

The man got out of his vehicle and began to fire what they believe was an assault rifle at the SUVs. They said they heard 40 or 50 shots, then officers returned fire, hitting the man.