- Delivering Truth Around the World
Custom Search

Orthodox Medicine vs. Common Sense Nutritional Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease (with Note from PHB)

From Rocky Montana

Smaller Font Larger Font RSS 2.0

April 27, 2016

(NOTE:  The follwoing article is a compliation of quotes from basically three sources ---PHB)


Rocky Montana 


Orthodox Medicine's definition of Alzheimer's Disease:

Alzheimer's disease: a common form of dementia, believed to be caused by changes in the brain, usually beginning in late middle age, characterized by memory lapses, confusion, emotional instability, and progressive loss of mental ability. (1)

Dr. Joel Wallach's definition of Alzheimer's Disease:

Alzheimer's disease is a physician-caused disease.  There's more than enough information to prove that it is a physician-caused disease, the number 4 killer in the U.S.  It didn't exist before 1979.  Consequently doctors began, incorrectly, recommending low cholesterol diets in the 1970's.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why people are contracting Alzheimer's and dropping like flies.  75% of brain weight is a fatty material called Milan. Milan is almost pure cholesterol.  The body produces only 10% of the cholesterol it needs.  The remaining 90% must come from the diet. (2)

Orthodox Medicine's treatment of Alzheimer's Disease:

Current Alzheimer's medications can help for a time with memory symptoms and other cognitive changes. Two types of drugs are currently used to treat cognitive symptoms:

  • Cholinesterase inhibitors. These drugs work by boosting levels of a cell-to-cell communication by providing a neurotransmitter (acetylcholine) that is depleted in the brain by Alzheimer's disease. The improvement is modest. Cholinesterase inhibitors can improve neuropsychiatric symptoms, such as agitation or depression, as well.

    Commonly prescribed cholinesterase inhibitors include donepezil (Aricept), galantamine (Razadyne) and rivastigmine (Exelon). The main side effects of these drugs include diarrhea, nausea, loss of appetite and sleep disturbances. In people with cardiac conduction disorders, serious side effects may include a slow heart rate and heart block.

  • Memantine (Namenda). This drug works in another brain cell communication network and slows the progression of symptoms with moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease. It's sometimes used in combination with a cholinesterase inhibitor. Side effects may include constipation, dizziness and headache.

Sometimes other medications such as antidepressants are used to help control the behavioral symptoms associated with Alzheimer's disease. But some medications should only be used with great caution. For example, some common sleep medications — zolpidem (Ambien), eszopiclone (Lunesta) and others — may increase confusion and the risk of falls. (3)

Dr. Joel Wallach's findings and treatment of Alzheimer's Disease:


"Our adrenalin comes from a master steroid in our body called cholesterol.  You only make 10%; the other 90% must come from your diet.  When your adrenalin glands are exhausted, cholesterol is the most likely thing you are not consuming enough of. (2)

 Hormones & Brains are 95% & 75% Cholesterol

"95% of male sex hormones, testosterone, 95% of female sex hormones, estrogen and progesterone, and 95% of the weight of our adrenal hormones, or adrenalin, comes from a master steroid in our body called cholesterol.  Also, 75% of our brain weight is made up of myelin and myelin is 100% cholesterol.  You only make 10%; the rest must come from your diet.

Cholesterol is the basic raw material for the testicles to make steroids, which makes testosterone.  Men who go on a low cholesterol diet will develop erectile dysfunction because Testosterone in 95% cholesterol by weight.

Cholesterol is the basic raw material for the ovaries to make steroids, which makes Estrogen and Progesterone.  Women who go on a low Cholesterol diets get menopausal symptoms.

"If you're very good at listening to your doctor's instructions (does that sound familiar--September 2000, Scientific American?), if you give up eggs and eat egg beaters, if you give up butter and eat margarine, if you rip the skin off your chicken before you eat it, and if you eat tofu instead of red meat, the odds are you're going to get Alzheimer's disease  [RM: and erectile dysfunction in men and menopausal symptoms in women.]. (2)


"This article came out in 1995.  This study was presented at the annual Heart Association in Anaheim, California.  It says that "2 eggs a day won't hurt, study shows.".  Now when that report came out, it sent a shock-wave throughout the entire medical system because prior to that report coming out, eggs were the father of the devil.  Man, you were doomed; no one would hang around you. He's an "egg eater". (2)

"I like to have my patients eat 6-10 eggs a day.  The more eggs you eat, the higher your cholesterol goes.  I personally eat 6 eggs a day, and hope you do to.  They're great protein.  And don't fry them; don't cook them in margarine.  You want to poach them, soft-boil them, hard-boil them, soft scramble them in butter at low temperature. (2)


"Everybody listens to their doctors when he says "I want you to use margarine instead of butter."  Margarine is nothing more than a big block of transfatty acids and free radicals.  It is pure, 100%, transfatty acids and free radicals. 

The four biggest killers are 1. Cardio-vascular disease; 2. Cancer; 3. Diabetes; 4. Alzheimer's. (2)

Scientific studies

"This [USA Today article] came out four years ago, March of 2000; "Alzheimer's tidal-wave feared".  They said "in the next 25 years 14,000,000 Americans are going to die from Alzheimer's disease.  Today, 25 years backwards, 250,000 died from it.  And 25 years backwards from that, nobody died from Alzheimer's disease.  Now, why would you go from 0 to 250,000 to 14,000,000? Well that's because the Baby Boomers are coming along and they listen to their doctors.  They believe in "technology" and they believe in "doctors" and they believe that if they follow their doctor's advice, they will be healthy and live to be 100.

"We eliminated Alzheimer's in animals 65 years ago.

"Here's a human study [San Diego Union Tribune article] in July of 1992. "Vitamin E may ease memory loss in Alzheimer's victims, scientists say".  This is a study by the UCSD Medical School and the Salk Institute, infamous for the Salk "polio vaccine".

"Another article published by San Diego Union Tribune in April of 1997 reads: "Vitamin E might slow Alzheimer's.  High doses of common vitamin E can slow the devastating decline for some Alzheimer's patients, signaling delaying the need for nursing home care, research by a UCSD neurologist has found."  Why don't doctors tell you this?  Because they own the stock in the nursing home that takes care of Alzheimer's patients.  They don't want this to get out.

"This came out in November of 2003, a study by Tufts University Medical School in Boston.  They found out that you can reduce your risk of Alzheimer's by 48% by just taking either supplements of fish, 3 times a day, to get the Omega 3 fatty acids.  The study has been repeated over and over and over.

"This just came out January of 2004: "People taking vitamin C and E are 78% less likely to have a diagnosis of Alzheimer's" Didn't even think about the diet (getting rid of the fried foods, margarine and other sources of free radicals. Didn't even think about eating cholesterol; this was just some antioxidants.

"And so we know from animal studies and early studies of human beings, that if you take anti-oxidants, the odds of you getting Alzheimer's is reduced to almost zero." (2)

Anti-Alzheimer's diet:

Foods high in naturally occurring cholesterol: Red meat, chicken skin, chicken liver, butter and other dairy products, coconut and coconut oil, fish and fish oils and shell fish. etc.  Cholesterol is found in egg yokes, not in egg whites; egg whites have zero nutritional value.  Avoid or minimize consumption of caffeine and alcohol which contain free-radicals.  Don't over-cook foods; foods that are over-cooked become carcinogenic (cancer-causing).  

Anti-Alzheimer's daily supplements:

800-1200 I.U. vitamin E, 500-1000 mg. vitamin C, 90-200 mcg Selenium, and 90 essential nutrients (60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, 2 fatty acids - (Omega 3 & 6) ).




(2) Transcription from: 'Dead Doctors Don't Lie' by Dr. Joel Wallach (Video on Youtube)