- Delivering Truth Around the World
Custom Search

Donald Trump: Only Explosives Could Have Brought Down World Trade Towers

James F. Tracey

Smaller Font Larger Font RSS 2.0

Oct. 1, 2016

In an interview on September 11, 2001 swaggering-real estate mogul Donald Trump and present Republican presidential candidate remarked that the World Trade Center Twin Towers were likely brought down through controlled demolition.

This prescient observation has been intentionally overlooked by major media in the wake of 9/11′s fifteenth anniversary.

Many corporate news outlets chose instead to single out a off-handed comment by Trump early on in the exchange where he momentarily ‘bragged’ that he ‘owned the tallest building’ in Manhattan next to the WTC– while failing to recognize and highlight his much more important expert opinion a few moments later concerning the World Trade Center’s fate alongside those of its inhabitants.


Standing to a model called Twin Towers II, Trump in 2005 said plans to build the Freedom Tower should be scrapped. PHOTO: The Age



“At one point during the nearly 10-minute interview,” Washington Post political reporter Jenna Johnson writes, “Trump mentioned that his building in the Financial District was now the tallest.

“Forty Wall St. actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was, actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest,” Trump said in an interview with WWOR-TV in New York when asked whether his building had been damaged. “And then when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest, and now it’s the tallest.”